Last | Next

China Business Visas

Date: 2008-10-15 13:47 | Author: Linden Co. Ltd. | From: | Read Times: 39

There are several different categories of visas to choose from--you'll need to know which you need when you apply. Each country has its own unique categories for types of visas--these categories define the types of visitors by either the purpose of the visit, the length of the visit, or both. In China, there are nine different categories of visa, each of which has its own privileges and limitations based on the stated intention of the traveler.

When getting China business visas, you should apply for an F visa. This type of visa is for people who have been invited to China for business or academic reasons, generally under the supervision of a company or university. These visas are good for six months for a single or a double entry, or twelve months for a multiple entry. If you have been hired by a Chinese company, you will apply for China work visas (Z visa) instead of China business visas. If you are working for an American company but you are going to China to conduct business, you will need an F visa.

There are other types of visas you may need if you are a foreign correspondent. Depending on how long you intend to stay in China, you'll need either a J-1 or a J-2 (for temporary assignments). Also, if you're a student or an intern planning to study for longer than six months, you're in a different category--you should apply for an X visa.

To apply for a business visa, you'll need your passport (with at least six months remaining before the expiration date and at least one blank page), the visa application form (which you can download from our website), one passport style photo, our order form, and an invitation letter from either a Chinese company or your own company, stating the reason for your trip. If you have questions about what this letter should say, there's an example available from our website. If you can't determine which category of visa to apply for, feel free to call us at China Visa Service Center. After talking with one of our experts, we'll be able to determine the type of visa that is most appropriate for your travels, and get that to you as soon as possible.







Font Size: small middle Large | Email to friends




Contact us

      Contact Us for the Following business:
    • Business consultation about P.R.C
    • Business Registration Proxy(WFOE,RO,JV)
    • Visa Apply consultation and so on.